OUR PARTNER ORGANISATIONS
they are a statement that you are dedicated to the future of
protecting our marine life on this planet.
it can be for us and the creatures that live within.
- To promote and provide developmental opportunities for Emerging Indigenous surfers.
- To promote local Indigenous culture within the broader Australian and International surfing communities.
- To co-ordinate and participate in collaborative projects, including surfing events and other related activities.
- To develop and promote appropriate best practise tools to ensure the objects of Juraki are achieved.
- To raise funds through various means, such as sponsorship, fundraising activities, grants, business ventures, bequests and donations for the purpose of achieving the objects of Juraki Surf and Culture Inc.
- To undertake activities that provides relief of poverty, sickness, misfortune, distress or helplessness with Northern NSW and South East Queensland and other Indigenous Communities.
In just six years, OneWave has created a global impact, raising awareness and reducing social stigmas around mental health issues through their Fluro Friday Sessions. Fluro Friday's started at Bondi Beach in 2013 and consist of surfing, free yoga and a “anti-bad vibes circle” allowing people to share stories in a safer environment. Wearing bright colours makes people happy and help start conversations about an invisible issue.